- 1 1/2 oz dry gin
- 1/4 oz curaçao
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- A few drops of Angostura bitters
- Lemon zest for garnish
- Add all ingredients except the lemon zest to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 8 to 10 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with lemon zest.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!