Alcoholic beverage / Recipes with Maple Syrup
Featuring Maple Sugar
- Lime wedge
- Maple sugar
- A few ice cubes
- 1 1/2 oz Charles-Aimé Robert
- 1oz gin
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Thin slice of Cortland or Empire apple for garnish
- Frost a martini glass by rubbing rim with the lime wedge, then immediately dipping it in a saucer containing the maple sugar.
- Place ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Add Charles-Aimé Robert, gin and lime juice.
- Shake vigorously, then strain into the glass.
- Garnish with an apple slice and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!