- 1 enveloppe of plain gelatine
- 1 1/4 cup of maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 1 1/4 cup of fruit juice of your choice (apple, cranberry, pear, cantaloupe, etc.)
- 1 cup fruits of your choice (drained fruit salad, small fruit, etc.)
- Combine gelatine and 60 ml of fruit juice in a small bowl. Let the mixture foam for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the maple syrup in a casserole.
- Add the gelatine mixture to the maple syrup and stir to dissolve completely.
- Add the rest of the juice and pour into a mould. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into cubes and serve in desert glasses. Garnish with fruit.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!