- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 2 teaspoons white vermouth
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (preferably amber for its rich flavour)
- 1 frozen green grape for garnish
- Add all ingredients except the grape to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass, skewer grape with a toothpick and add as garnish.
- Serve immediately.
To discover our 40 maple cocktail recipes, visit Summer time is cocktail time!
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!