- A few ice cubes
- 3/4 oz Val Ambré maple aperitif
- 3/4 oz 12-year-old Canadian Club whisky
- 1/2 oz Sortilège Canadian whisky and maple syrup liqueur
- 1/2 oz Campari orange bitters
- 1 large ribbon of orange zest for garnish
- Add all alcohols to a shaker filled with ice.
- Stir well with a bar spoon.
- Pour into a chilled old fashioned glass.
- Garnish with orange zest and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!