- Lemon juice for frosting
- 1 tablespoon maple sugar
- 2/3 oz Amaretto or other almond liqueur
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple flakes
- Ice cubes
- 5 oz sparkling wine, champagne or sparkling cider
- Lime slice for garnish
- Frost an old fashioned glass by rubbing rim with lemon juice, then immediately dipping it in a saucer containing the maple sugar.
- Add almond liqueur, lemon juice, maple flakes and ice, then stir with a bar spoon.
- Add sparkling wine and garnish with a slice of lime.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!