- 1/20z envelopes each of plain gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups watermelon chunks, seeded and peeled
- Put water and gelatine in a bowl and leave to foam for 5 minutes.
- In a large pot, warm maple syrup and gelatine mixture over low heat and stir to dissolve completely.
- Pour maple mixture into a blender. Add the watermelon chunks and puree into a smooth texture. Filter using a strainer lined with a coffee filter to remove foam.
- Pour the liquid in one or several sealed containers, close and leave in refrigerator for about 2 hours, until firm.
Refrigeration time: 2 hours
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!