- 10 oz pizza or croissant dough, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F), with rack in middle position.
- Form a ball with the dough, then roll out with a rolling pin and arrange in a pizza pan or simple cooking sheet.
- Spread ricotta on pizza, sprinkle with maple sugar and cinnamon, then bake 20 minutes.
- Once pizza is cooked, leave to cool 5 minutes before serving.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!