- 1 lb carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- In a large salad bowl, combine carrots and zucchini.
- In a small bowl, whip together yogurt, mayonnaise, maple syrup and ginger. Pour over vegetables, mixing well.
- Add sunflower seeds right before serving.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!