- 2 oz rye whisky
- 1 oz maple wine or maple vermouth
- 1/2 oz pineapple juice
- 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 zest of grapefruit
- 3 frozen cranberries (to garnish)
- Pour liquids into a mixing glass and fill with ice.
- Stir with a bar spoon or chopstick until your fingers get cold.
- Strain into chilled serving glass.
- Dress with the grapefruit peel.
- Garnish with cranberries.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!