- 1 lime quarter
- Mixture of 1 part fleur de sel, 1 part maple sugar, and a pinch of cinnamon (for garnish)
- 0,5 oz maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 1 oz reposado tequila
- 1 oz acerum (maple spirit)*
- 3 oz lemonade
- Ice cubes
- Rim your vessel with the lime.
- Dip the rimmed edge into the salt/sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Add all other ingredients into your shaker with the ice cubes, and shake.
- Filter through a fine sieve into the chilled vessel.
* Acerum is a Québec spirit distilled entirely from the sap of the maple tree. You may instead add another ounce of tequila to replace it in this recipe.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!