- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine maple syrup, olive oil, juice and zest of 1 lemon, chopped dill, chopped mint and chopped chives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!