- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce (more or less, to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a sealable plastic bag or lidded container.
- Marinate the desired ingredient in fridge at least 20 minutes before cooking in the oven or pan, or on the grill.
This marinade is ideal for tofu, chicken, or pork (any cut).
You can save the marinade and use it to make a sauce for chicken and pork, but it must be boiled for at least 5 minutes to destroy potentially dangerous bacteria. This precaution is not necessary for tofu.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!