- 1 1/2 cup diced mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 cup soft tofu
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 2/3 cup maple syrup preferably amber
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
- Put the mango, tofu and yogurt in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend for a few more minutes.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with fresh fruit and enjoy.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!