- 1 round loaf
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Slice off the top third of the round loaf. Set aside.
- Hollow out the loaf to one and a half times the size of the wheel of brie. Inside, put dried cranberries, the wheel of brie, maple syrup and chopped fresh rosemary.
- Replace the top crust round, then wrap the entire loaf in aluminum foil and bake for 50 minutes.
Bring your bread with you. Prepare your melt, but resist the temptation to put it in the oven. Instead, wrap it first in aluminum foil, then in a pretty checkered cloth and offer it as a hostess gift. She will be the one melting with delight!
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!