- 4 chicken breasts 170 g (6 oz) each, deboned
- 4 teaspoons maple butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 3.5 oz Migneron cheese, cut into 4 slabs
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat barbecue on medium heat.
- Butterfly each chicken breast.
- In a small bowl, combine maple butter, mustard, and thyme and spread this mixture inside each breast. Roll each slab of cheese in a slice of prosciutto and place inside the chicken breast.
- Close each breast and secure with toothpick. Season and baste with olive oil.
- Reduce barbecue to low and grill for 6 on each side.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!