Maple Goat Cheese Crostini
Recipes with Maple Syrup / Starters
Featuring Maple Sugar
- 12 Round slices of a baguette
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Fresh goat cheese
- Maple sugar
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Grilled walnuts
- Arugula leaves
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F), and grill round slices of a baguette for 15 minutes.
- Baste crostini with 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of olive oil, and rub with a garlic clove.
- Spread each crostini with fresh goat cheese, sprinkle with maple sugar, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with grilled walnuts and arugula leaves.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!