- Ice cubes
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 3 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2/3 oz Sortilège maple whisky
- A few drops of Chambord or other raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- Watermelon, cubed, to decorate
- 1 teaspoon maple flakes
- Into a shaker filled with ice cubes, pour all ingredients except the watermelon cubes and maple flakes.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a highball glass.
- Thread the melon cubes onto a large toothpick and sprinkle them with the maple flakes.
- Arrange it on the glass and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!