- 1 tsp maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 1 strawberry, diced finely
- 1 tsp maple flakes
- 1 1/2 oz Monsieur Cocktail sirop de barbe à papa à l’érable*
- 125 ml milk
- 190 ml vanilla ice cream
- A few ice cubes
- A mini maple cone (to garnish)
- Rim a Mason jar halfway around with maple syrup.
- Mix the diced strawberry and maple flakes and dip the rimmed part of the jar into it.
- Put the sirop de barbe à papa à l’érable, milk, and ice cream into the jar and stir lightly.
- Add a few ice cubes.
- Turn the maple cone upside down and pop it in! Serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!