Scotch foam (makes 2 servings)
- A few drops single malt scotch
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 oz reposado tequila
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- A few ice cubes
- 1 red apple slice for garnish
- In a bowl, beat together all the ingredients with a hand mixer until you get a light, airy foam.
- Add first 5 ingredients to a shaker and shake well. Strain into a whisky glass filled with ice.
- Top with a “cloud” of scotch foam and garnish with an apple slice.
Mixologist: ad Carducci, Tippling Bros., Miami
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!