Sparkling Maple Fruit Cocktail
Non-Alcoholic beverage / Recipes with Maple Syrup
Featuring Maple Sugar
- 1 orange
- 2 teaspoons of fine maple sugar
- Ice cubes
- 3/4 cup of real cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 2/3 cup of sparkling natural water
- 1/4 cup of orange juice with pulp
- Rub the rim of a cocktail glass with an orange slice.
- In a small dish, put the maple sugar and use it to rim the glass.
- Drop a few ice cubes into the glass and pour in the cranberry juice, the maple syrup, the sparkling natural water and the orange juice. Garnish with orange slices.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!