- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- Ice cubes
- 1 1/4 oz Charles-Aimé Robert
- 1 oz vodka
- Soda water
- Ginger slice for garnish
- Place ginger and maple syrup in a zombie glass.
- Muddle to extract as much ginger juice as possible.
- Add lime juice and fill with ice.
- Add Charles-Aimé Robert and vodka, then top off with soda water.
- Garnish with a ginger slice and serve immediately.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!