- 4 oz maple sugar, in large pieces
- 4 oz Sortilège (maple whiskey)
- 4 espresso (diluted with a little hot water)
- 2 cups of maple whipped cream
- A few drops of Coureur des Bois maple cream
- Maple sugar, grated (for garnish)
- Place 4 coffee cups or glasses on a large plate or metal platter.
- Put 30 g (1 oz) of hard maple sugar into each cup and set aside.
- Gently heat Sortilège whiskey in a small saucepan. Flambé whiskey and pour into the cups.
- Add espresso into each cup and top with maple whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with a few drops of Coureur des Bois cream and some maple sugar, to taste.
Serve immediately. Be careful, as the cups may be quite hot. Visit maplefromcanada.ca for the recipe for maple whipped cream.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!