- 1 cup chilled cranberry juice
- 1 cup chilled apple juice
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup lemon juice + extra for frosting
- Maple sugar for garnish
- 8 cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Mix liquid ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Frost 8 tall glasses by rubbing rim with lemon juice, then immediately dipping them or rolling them in maple sugar.
- Pour spritzer into glasses, garnish with cinnamon sticks and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!