- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups NAPSI-certified maple water
- 1/2 cup Domaine Kildare maple cream (or other maple cream liqueur)
- Put the cashews into a large bowl, cover with plenty of room-temperature water, and allow to soak on the kitchen counter for 8 to 12 hours or overnight.
- Drain and rinse the cashews, then place into the blender. Add the maple water and blend on high for 2 minutes.
- Transfer cashew milk to an airtight container and store in the fridge
- When ready to serve, blend the cashew milk with the maple cream, and pour into sherry glasses.
Soaking Time: 8 – 12 hours
Note: The cashew milk will keep 4 – 5 days in the fridge.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.