- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup (Amber)
- 2/3 cup sparkling mineral water
- 1/4 cup orange juice with pulp
- 2 teaspoons fine maple sugar
- Ice cubes
- Frost the rim of a highball or other tall glass with maple sugar.
- Add the ice to the glass and pour the cranberry juice, maple syrup, mineral water and orange juice over the ice.
- Skewer two thin slices of orange and lime on a cocktail pick with a red ball on the end, and garnish.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!