- 2 cups alphabet pasta (or orzo pasta)
- 3 cups assorted frozen vegetables, thawed and roughly chopped (or your choice of fresh chopped vegetables)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup your choice of pesto*
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water about 8.
- Drain well, but do not rinse.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta with remaining ingredients.
- For a heartier salad, add 500 ml (2 cups) diced cheese or ham.
* For a school lunchbox version, consider using a nut-free pesto.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!