- 3 slices of ginger
- 1/4 oz maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 1/4 oz ice cider
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Maple cotton candy (to garnish)
- In a cocktail shaker, mash ginger into the maple syrup.
- Add all other ingredients, add ice cubes, and shake.
- Strain through fine sieve into an Old-Fashioned glass with an ice cube in it.
- Garnish with maple cotton candy.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!