- 4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup Canola oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (preferably golden syrup for its delicate flavour)
- 14 oz coconut milk
- In a large frying pan, sauté the chicken in oil for 3 minutes over high heat. Brown the chicken on all sides.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add curry powder, maple syrup and one can of coconut milk.
- Cook for 4 minutes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!