Fondue / Recipes with Maple Syrup
Featuring Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 1 1/2 cup heavy (35%) cream
- 1/2 cup block of cream cheese (125 g or 4 oz)
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Your choice of fresh fruit
- Mix butter and flour to make kneaded butter, then set aside.
- Bring maple syrup and cream to a boil in a saucepan. Add cream cheese and kneaded butter. Simmer gently 2-3 minutes.
- When ready to serve, add almonds. Accompany with fruit.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!