- 4 slices sandwich bread (whole wheat, if desired, from a 6-slice loaf)
- 4 teaspoons maple butter
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup (Golden)
- 4 large strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- Cinnamon powder
- Wash and thinly slice strawberries. Peel and thinly slice the banana and kiwi.
- Toast bread until crispy and spread with maple spread while still hot. Attractively arrange fruit on top.
- Pour maple syrup over bread and sprinkle with cinnamon.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!