- 1 lime wedge
- Maple sugar, as needed
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (Amber)
- 1/4 cup Maker’s Mark bourbon (or other brand of whisky)
- A few ice cubes
- Lemon soda, to taste
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- Frost a tulip or hurricane glass by rubbing rim with a lime wedge, then immediately dipping or rolling it in a saucer containing the maple sugar.
- Add next 5 ingredients to a shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a maple sugar-frosted glass filled with ice.
- Add lemon soda.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve with a cocktail stirrer or straw.
Mixologist: Fabien Maillard, Le LAB, Cocktail Bar, Montreal
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!