- Juice of 4 lemons
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (preferably golden syrup for its delicate flavour)
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices for garnish
- Mix lemon juice, maple syrup, water and ginger in a pitcher. Adjust the amount of maple syrup depending on how acidic the lemons are.
- Refrigerate for a few hours, then strain through a filter to remove ginger.
- Serve in glasses filled with ice and garnish with lime slices.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!