- 1 tablespoon fine salt
- 1 tablespoon maple sugar
- lime wedges
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 1/4 oz Coureur des Bois maple whisky
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine salt and maple sugar in a small bowl.
- Frost a margarita glass by rubbing rim with a lime wedge, then immediately dipping it in a saucer containing the salt and maple sugar mixture. Set aside.
- In a blender, blend remaining ingredients for 8 to 10 seconds.
- Pour into glass and garnish with the second lime wedge.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!