- 2 1/2 oz white rum
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- For decoration, a paper umbrella and maple flakes or slice of pineapple
- Put the first four ingredients into a food processor and blend at high speed for at least 60 seconds, until smooth. If too thick, dilute with a little water.
- Pour into two of your favourite glasses.
- Decorate with a paper umbrella and maple flakes or a slice of pineapple.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!