- 2.2 lbs fingerling potatoes, washed
- 1/4 cup duck fat
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme or rosemary
- Coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place rack in centre of oven. Preheat to 180°C (350°F).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on baking sheet and roast for about 1 hour 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
These maple-roasted fingerling potatoes go perfectly with turkey breast but also with caramelized pork chops or a lovely prime rib of beef.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!