- 4 cups chopped vegetables
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 ºC (400 ºF).
- In a large bowl, combine chopped vegetables, maple sugar, chopped fresh rosemary and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then place on a wax-covered baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.
Then let yourself be seduced by this flavourful mélange of peppers (red, green, yellow or orange), squash (zucchini, acorn or butternut squash).
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!