Maple in the Tropics
Alcoholic beverage / Recipes with Maple Spirits / Recipes with Maple Syrup
Featuring Maple Spirits
- 1 398-ml (14 oz) can of coconut milk, well combined
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup Coureur des Bois maple whisky
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Lime slices for garnish
- Pineapple chunks, cut into triangles, for garnish
- Puree all ingredients except the lime slices and pineapple in a blender.
- Serve in tall glasses and garnish with lime, pineapple triangles and a straw.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!