- 2 envelopes plain gelatin
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 cups pure maple water
- 4 cups fresh mixed berries
- Dissolve gelatin in maple syrup in a saucepan, heating until dissolved.
- Add maple water and mix well.
- Let cool 15 minutes.
- Fill 4 tall glasses (250 ml/8 oz) with fresh berries.
- Pour maple water over berries and chill for 2 hours before serving.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!