- 1 1/2 oz bourbon (suggested bourbon is Buffalo Trace)
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz maple syrup preferably amber
- 1 oz ginger beer
- Combine bourbon, lime and maple syrup in a mixing glass, add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!