- 4 raspberries
- 4 cubes of pineapple
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (preferably golden syrup for its delicate flavour)
- 4 oz rosé cider
- Pineapple leaves, to garnish
- Drop raspberries and pineapple cubes into a julep glass.
- Pour in the maple syrup and gently muddle the fruit.
- Add cider and fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish with pineapple leaves.
- Sip with a straw.
A Julep glass is a stainless steel glass that is specially designed for the Mint Julep cocktail. We use this type of glass because it brings a little touch that adds an unsuspected taste to the drink. In addition, this type of glass also keeps the freshness of the drink longer than a traditional glass. The Mint Julep is an alcoholic cocktail and generally associated with the gastronomy of the South of the United States. It is a cocktail that has also inspired the recipe for the famous mojitos.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.