- 12 mini tart crust shells, unbaked, 7.5 cm (3 in) diameter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin purée
- 3/4 cups maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup 15% or 35% cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (375 °F).
- Beat the eggs with the pumpkin purée and maple syrup.
- Add spices and cream. Mix well to obtain a homogenous mixture. Pour the mixture into the crust shells.
- Cook in the center of the oven for 15 minutes or until the pumpkin mixture is firm.
- Serve hot or cold, as desired, and with a garnish of maple syrup whipped cream, and sprinkle with maple sugar.
Energy: 380 calories* Proteins: 6.5 g*Carbohydrates: 52 g* Fats: 16 g*Excellent source of Vitamin A* per mini tart
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!