- 1 package (454 g/16 oz) medium-firm tofu, drained
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup your choice of unsweetened cereals
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Combine ingredients in a food processor (set aside a few raspberries for decoration) and process until creamy.
- Pour mousse into 4 dessert bowls and decorate with reserved raspberries.
- Chill in the refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
Refrigeration Time: 1 hr
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!