- 1 oz 35 ml (1 oz) Coureur des Bois maple cider
- 5 oz 160 ml (5 oz) chilled sparkling cider (like Verger Sud sparkling cider)
- 1 drop Angostura bitters
- 1 lemon zest for garnish
- Pour maple ice cider into a champagne flute.
- Gently add sparkling cider to create natural layers.
- Add bitters on top.
- Cut lemon zest into a twist over the glass so the essential oils fall into the cocktail.
- Drop the zest into the glass and serve immediately.
Mixologist : Mario D’Amico, Domaine Pinnacle, Frelighsburg
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!