The Maple Mai Tai
Alcoholic beverage / Beverages
Created by Patrice Plante Mixologist
Featuring Maple Syrup
- 2 oz amber rum (preferably Jamaican rum)
- 1/2 oz orange liqueur
- 1/2 oz maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 1/2 oz pineapple juice
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Lime wheel and fresh mint (to garnish)
- Pour the first five ingredients into a shaker.
- Fill with ice cubes and shake until the shaker is freezing to your fingers.
- Strain through a fine sieve into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with the lime wheel and fresh mint.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Use a 300 ml (10 oz) old fashioned glass.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!