The Maple Mojito
Alcoholic beverage / Beverages
Created by Patrice Plante Mixologist
Featuring Maple Syrup
- 8 basil leaves
- 2 oz apple brandy
- 1/2 oz maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- 2 oz sparkling cider
- Apple wedge and basil sprig (to garnish)
- Put the 8 basil leaves in the palm of one hand and slap it hard with your other hand to release the basil’s aroma.
- Put them in a glass. Do not crush.
- Pour in the brandy, maple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Fill with ice cubes and stir with a spoon until the glass is cold to the fingers.
- Top up with the sparkling cider.
- Garnish with the apple wedge and basil sprig.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!