- 2 oz Acerum blanc
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- 1 fresh lychee (to garnish)
- 3/4 oz Monsieur Cocktail grenadine syrup or other commercial grenadine syrup
- Chill a champagne coupe.
- Add the Acerum and lemon juice to a shaker.
- Fill with ice cubes and shake until the shaker is freezing to the fingers.
- Strain through a fine sieve into the champagne coupe.
- Garnish with the lychee, cut in half so that the fruit and its seed look like an eye. Gently pour the grenadine syrup onto the surface of the cocktail.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!