- 1 sprig of fir (or sprig of rosemary)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- A few drops of lime juice, to taste
- 5 oz sparkling wine or sparkling cider, chilled
- A few drops of gin
- 1 tablespoon maple flakes
- Gently crush fir sprig while rubbing it around the rim of a traditional champagne coupe. Keep fir sprig for garnish.
- Pour maple syrup and lime juice into the coupe.
- Add sparkling wine and gin.
- Garnish with fir sprig and maple flakes. Serve immediately.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!