- 1 cup maple butter
- 1 cup almond powder
- 12 slices of whole-wheat bread, crusts removed
- 12 oz 70% dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup maple butter
- In a bowl, combine maple butter and almond powder until you obtain a spread-like consistency. Set aside.
- Using a rolling-pin, flatten the bread slices, spread with almond mixture, then roll up into little logs. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler over low heat. Remove from heat.
- Working with one at a time, dip the log rolls in the melted chocolate, and allow them to set in the fridge.
- In a bowl, melt maple butter in the microwave for 30 seconds over high heat. Using a cone made out of wax paper or a spoon, decorate the logs with the melted maple butter.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!