Mini Maple Loaves
Cakes / Desserts
Created by Nancy Samson Chocolate maker
Featuring Maple Sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 medium eggs
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp granulated maple sugar
- 1/2 cup almond powder
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180° C (350° F).
- Melt butter and keep warm.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, maple sugar, almond powder, and flour.
- Blend in melted butter.
- Put into piping bag and pipe dough into lightly buttered 9 cm x 4 cm (3 1/2 in x 1 1/2 in) rectangular silicone moulds.
- Bake 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with maple nuggets, if desired.
Serve with apple sauce or maple sauce (see recipe) and vanilla ice cream.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!